Thursday, December 22, 2011

Never!.....yeah right

I just got through telling a good friend of mine last week that I NEVER rearrange my furniture.......and guess what I went and did last night? That's right, I did what I NEVER do, LOL! It wasn't really my idea though. Me and Robert were just sitting and talking in the living room last night while Rachel played and Josiah slept in the swing. Suddenly, Robert said "ya' know, I think that the sofa would look better over there, loveseat over here, piano there" etc. So I said "let's move it all". We jumped up and got busy moving furniture. Poor Rachel was so confused! She kept saying "why" or "what are you doing". Of course, she was very helpful when it came time to move the Christmas presents! =) Needless to say, after 3 years of the same living room arrangement, it now looks different. I guess I've been reminded again to never say never!

No comments:

Post a Comment