Thursday, December 15, 2011

You can pick your friends, pick your nose...BUT you CANNOT pick your FRIENDS nose!

Group fellowship was fun as usual last Saturday. Below is how Rachel spent it (well a few minutes of it anyways):
Of course Joel was in on the action too:



And, just for the record, them picking their noses was NOT planned for the pictures. It happened and me and Chelsea (Joel's mama) just thought it was hilarious and this is why: right before they began (picking their noses) I was telling Chelsea about our Pediatric visit the prior Friday. Both Rachel and Josiah see the same pediatrician and so we schedule their appointments at the same time. While the dr. was checking Josiah, Rachel was picking her nose, graciously I might add, and both me and Robert kept telling her to "stop". Finally the Dr. turned around and said "let her finish!" and then explained that it is completely normal and actually a wonderful thing. I guess that if a kid is not picking their nose, then there usually are developmental issues. After sharing this info with Chelsea and having her confirm that our kids must be very well "developed" I turned and Rachel came walking up picking her nose. I snapped a pic and then Joel walked up and started too.........I wonder if THEY were somewhere discussing the technique! LOL




This is a pic of us just being goofy (which is almost always). I like to say, "it's the joy of the Holy Ghost". As you can see, Rachel did to something other than pick her nose, which is evident by the chocolate on her shirt....yes, she sure did have fun with the chocolate fountain:



No comments:

Post a Comment