Monday, December 19, 2011

Chunky monkey =)

Josiah is 4 months old and quite the chunkers nowadays! He is tipping the scale at 18.4 lbs! The Dr. said he is in the 90 percentile for weight and 80 percentile for height......just a big boy! I haven't given him any rice cereal yet but probably will within the next month or so. I am wondering just how "fatty" my milk must be though, my goodness, I'd always heard that breastfed babies are "lean", yeah right! He still has a problem with scratching his face, as you can see. It happens in the middle of the night usually when he gets hungry. He doesn't cry, he just starts moving around and scratching his face, it's the most annoying thing! He somehow gets the socks off of his hands and even though his nails are not long at all (I'm constantly clipping and filing them) he still finds a way to scratch. He is so much fun though, always has a smile readily available =)

No comments:

Post a Comment