Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I think I've kinda' fell in love....

Okay, so you all know that I've been cloth diapering now since having Josiah and I absolutely LOVE it! I can't even express what a financial relief it has been not to be spending so much on diapers and the fact that Josiah has not had diaper rash at all only adds to my adoration of cloth. Our water bill did go up slightly though, it's been an extra $2.47 a month!!! (I'm in love) So, anyhow, I decided last week while doing laundry that it is time for the next step in my love relationship with cloth.......CLOTH WIPES!!! Yay!!! It will be so much easier to throw them all in the wash instead of dealing with throwing disposables away, or flushing them. I will post pictures as soon as I am done making them all. I found the following site with cloth wipe solutions: www.zany-zebra.com/cloth-wipe-solution.shtml . I personally plan on using the Chamomile 'n' Honey, mostly so I can enjoy a steaming cup of tea after all of my hard work =) Oh, just for the record, my husband thinks that I have absolutely lost my mind...........but he sure does appreciate this kind of money saving mind loss! =) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment