Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Josiah's accomplishment...

Okay, so I know that I owe pictures from our vacation last week BUT I have some news first! While we were in Fresno, CA visiting family last Wednesday, Josiah FINALLY rolled over!!! I must tell you that we were so excited to be the first ones to share in this milestone. Here's how it happened: Our hotel room had a little vanity area around the corner from the bedroom area. I was in that vanity area taking my hair down while Robert, Rachel, and Josiah were sitting on one of the beds just talking (well, Josiah was babbling at least). Suddenly Robert was yelling "honey! hurry! I think he's going to turn over........quick!" So, I dropped what I was doing and came around the corner just in time to see him turn over onto his stomach, then he giggled as he rolled back onto his back. Now almost a week later, he is quite the pro and is scooting everywhere once on his stomach. Goodness, they grow so fast but it's so much fun to watch them grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment