Monday, February 20, 2012

pressing on.....

Okay, so I officially have 3 credits left to finish my BLS degree!!!!! Woot woot! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I am working on my final capstone project and then I am scheduled to graduate in the summer, but I'm going to actually graduate in the Fall so that I can spend some time with the kiddo's this summer. I'd rather be a little relaxed this summer have fun in the sun =) instead of working on my final credits. I am soooo excited that I can finally move on to the Master's program and hopefully have an opportunity to work from home teaching online courses within the next few years.

On another note, our church has been in revival for several weeks now and finally has had a powerful breakthrough this last week. It all started on Tuesday night and has been nearly non-stop since then. It is so wonderful to feel liberty and victory at last! God is so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment