Wednesday, February 22, 2012

11 pounds and counting...

Okay, so I just wanted to share my little victory in the "the battle of the bulge", lol. As only some of you know (I haven't really shared my battle with many) I have been doing weight watchers religiously for the past 6 weeks. I have not "cheated" at all, except for actually having a hard time using all of my daily points. I have reached a loss of 11 pounds! I am so excited! It has actually been pretty easy and I have changed my eating habits in a healthy way. I am now only 19 more pounds away from my goal weight! As of now, I am back to the weight I was right before I got preggo with Rachel =) I think I will celebrate with some chocolate frozen yogurt this weekend =)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you =) I know I still have quite a bit more to lose but I am feeling pretty optimistic because I'm finally seeing results =) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I think I gained your 11 pounds! I totally understand how hard it is to diet, especially when nursing! I'm one of those who hangs on to weight while nursing. You deserve to be proud of yourself!

      Delete