Friday, February 20, 2015

I've failed :(

Okay, I know, I know, I've failed my readers! I haven't blogged in soooo long! Life has just been a bit chaotic and blogging was honestly the last thing on my mind. Any"who", for Valentine's day I wanted to have family portraits taken so my wish was granted and and off we went to portrait innovations for photos:











Josiah was not cooperating with the photographer, so we finally said "don't smile"...and of course he then smiled! At least his noncooperation worked well for a "tough guy" image on the motorcycle!

After prayer that evening we were discussing what to do for dinner. Every place we thought of would more than likely require a long wait, and we weren't in a long wait mood. Then somehow the conversation turned to how good Sis. Garrett is on the organ at church and with organizing music....suddenly, we thought of Organ Stop Pizza!!!! (go figure!)

So, we ended up at Organ Stop Pizza and were so happy about it! The kids hadn't been there in a long time, Josiah didn't even remember it, and it wasn't very busy so it was just so enjoyable! There was a older couple (at least in their 80's) who got up at one point and started dancing together over in the corner, which was just the cutest thing ever! They were so in love and it was refreshing to see!

Needless to say, the kids loved every moment of the music and they were entertained more than at a playland! We will definitely be doing that again!



No comments:

Post a Comment