Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Old pics...

I was just going thru pictures from over the summer and found these pictures of my husband when he was building the pillars for the platform decor at the church. Rachel and Josiah always love to go to the shop and "help" him. It is cute because Josiah will play with sticks of wood and just bang on things, while Rachel creates "art" with Daddy's blue tape used for marking things. It is such a blessing that Robert's shop allows him to use the shop for outside work. They actually donated all of the crown molding to the church, which is very expensive crown! And they allowed him to order the wood using their account so that it was cheaper....I will post a "after" pic as soon as I remember where I saved it on our computer :) Thank the Lord for His many blessings!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment