Thursday, December 6, 2012

Catch up....

Okay, so I haven't blogged in a little while because I've been too busy....sorry! Problem is that once you wait awhile, then it is hard to remember all that has happened. So I will do my best :)

In October we went up to Show Low to be with Bro. and Sis. Matthews for their dedication service and it was beautiful! Robert drove one of the vans and so we had good fellowship on the way there and back. The building that they are having church in is very cute and definitely meets the needs of a Apostolic Pentecostal church. Below are some pictures from our adventure...unfortunately Rachel got car sick on the way back....and let's just say that we had to stop at a gas station to "clean up" the van a bit.


 After the service we all headed over to the Matthews house and ate a delicious meal that they prepared for everyone. The Elk was very yummy! Rachel and Josiah had fun playing in their yard =)


Fun, fun, fun! I was soooo glad that we went. Especially since I know how much it means to a small church to have fellowship and recognize their hard work for the kingdom of God. God Bless the Matthews!

No comments:

Post a Comment