Friday, June 22, 2012

Serving God is beautiful...

Ok, so I have had this melody stuck in my head and my heart all morning and I just had to share:
"Serving God is beautiful, serving the King of Kings.
 I serve Him because I love Him you see,
serving God is beautiful to me!
(Copyright, Nelon Music Co. 1986)

If only this could stay in everyones spirit! No matter what today brings, I have determined that serving God is just so beautiful! I am sooooo thankful that even when times are hard AND when times are great, I always have such a beautiful life because of the Lord. Just smile to yourself and say "serving God is so beautiful", trust me, tears of joy most likely will come to your eyes and will make everything worth it all =)

Romans 12:11
"Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;"

No comments:

Post a Comment