Friday, May 25, 2012

Yay!!!

Hope that everyone is gearing up for a fun Memorial day weekend! My parents are coming into town and I am sooooo excited. I haven't been with them since Christmas-time and so it is going to be a real treat to have them here. Rachel can't stop talking about it and has been asking "when will papa and nana get here?!" It is so cute how excited she gets when they get here...she does a little dance around the house and everything...but it breaks my heart to see how she cries when they leave :( Josiah doesn't understand yet just how much fun he's about to have...papa and nana LOVE to play! Their support of imaginatory play is very extensive and has hardly any limits...only thing is when playing cops and robbers, nobody can actually be the "robber", it is a imaginatory person. My fathers brother is in prison for life and was always the "robber" when they played as children, so their reasoning I can understand :)
I was just looking at pictures the other day and found that Rachel and Josiah look so much alike! Below are pics of them both around the same age, of course Josiah has more hair than Rachel did!


No comments:

Post a Comment