Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yay for Fall!!!!


Finally! The cooler weather is here! We have been enjoying it and I absolutely love the fact that I can leave the front door open, windows open, and enjoy the fresh air while I make dinner. On Saturday after prayer service and choir practice we went to the family corn maze out at Tolmachoff farm. It was so much fun even though we ended up getting lost without meaning to. That was the first time that we've ever been lost in a corn maze on accident, usually we get "lost" on purpose to make it a better adventure, lol. They also have a petting zoo there and Rachel enjoyed feeding and petting the horses and goats.
Sunday night I decided to dress Josiah up for church and even though daddy wasn't too thrilled with the outfit, he was cute anyways! LOL
Both me and Robert's classes start next week so we've been geering up in our minds for a tough 7 week session. It should be interesting having us both juggling homework now............thank goodness I am almost done but we'll see how this goes!





No comments:

Post a Comment